Village C is home to several living learning communities from the College of Arts and Sciences.
The Career Exploration Floor is located on the second floor and is designed for those students who aren’t sure what they want to do or what they want to be. This floor will help students who are listed in the undecided category, and without judgment will be counseled by qualified staff go help them find their calling.
The third floor is the location of the Journalism and Broadcasting House. The J&B House is home to freshmen and upperclass students who want to live and learn together. The freshmen orientation class is even taught right in the hall!
The fourth floor is dedicated to students interested in the Health Sciences. The Health Sciences House House is open to students interested in any medical, dental, nursing, physical therapy, optometry, or other professional health program.
The first floor is open to any major and classification of student. All bedrooms in Village C are private with 60% of them featuring private bathrooms, and the remaining 40% share the bathroom with just one other person. The rooms feature ceiling fans, as well as cable TV and internet hook ups. Community living rooms feature comfortable seating for viewing the 52 inch high-definition TV and enjoying the WiFi. There is a fully-furnished kitchen, laundry room, and an outdoor patio. There is also a dedicated study room. Village C is alcohol free. Village C is open to any classification of student.
Village D is open to all residents who are looking for year-round housing. Both academic year and summer contracts are available.
All of the bedrooms are private, and sixty percent of them feature private bathrooms. The remaining 40% of the rooms share the bathroom with just one other person. All rooms have ceiling fans, as well as cable TV and internet hook ups.
The communities are small with only about twenty people per community. Each community shares a living room, kitchen, laundry room, study room, and patio. The living room features comfortable seating for viewing the 52 inch high-definition TV and enjoying the WiFi. The fully-furnished kitchen is a perfect place to cook community dinners or afternoon cookies. The laundry room is free, and accessible only by your room key. The building is alcohol free.