The Village CASNR is dedicated to housing students enrolled in the College of Agriculture Science and Natural Resources. The third and fourth floors of the building are reserved for participants in the FIT Program (Freshmen in Transition) (link to their site http://fit.okstate.edu/) , and the first and second floors house participants in the CASNR Community. The living and learning communities that make up the Village CASNR are small groups of twenty residents that include a student staff member called a Community Mentor and a Student Academic Mentor referred to as a SAM. They are both on hand to help with academic challenges, floor programming, and if you just need to talk.
The suites are unique in that all of the bedroom are private with 60% of them featuring private bathrooms, and the remaining 40% share the bathroom with just one other person. The rooms feature ceiling fans, as well as cable TV and internet hook ups. Each community features a fully-furnished living room with soft furnishings, a 52 inch high-definition TV with cable, and a fully-furnished kitchen and laundry room. The community rooms are also WiFi, and there is also a dedicated study room and patio. Village CASNR is alcohol free.