Student Conduct Education and Administration encourages you to aspire to follow the follow the Cowboy Community Standards.
1. Citizenship: Be civically responsible and engaged to improve our campus and community;
2. Academics: Respect Oklahoma State University’s commitment to academic integrity and uphold the values of honesty and responsibility that preserve our academic community;
3. Responsibility: Accept responsibility for your learning, personal behavior, and future success, appropriately challenging others to do the same;
4. Diversity: Behave in a manner that recognizes and respects individual differences, supporting both pluralism and inclusiveness;
5. Safety: Do no harm and help maintain the safety and welfare of the campus community by immediately reporting unusual or dangerous behavior.
Sorry, there were no forum topics found.